KL Emotional Consulting
Greater Awareness - Meaningful Life
Krystyna holds a Master of Science from the University of Warsaw and a Ph.D. in Education from the University of Calgary. She brings both practical and academic knowledge to her consulting. Her expertise is based on a 30+ year career working with adolescents and adults in Poland and Canada.
Krystyna delivers seminars and workshops that include topics related to emotional needs of adolescents and adults, the role of creativity in their psychological development and the process of decision-making.
Krystyna offers assistance to people who need to experience new freedom, novelty, and understanding. She helps them in psychological growth by discovering their creative potential and become more compassionate.
Seminars and Workshops
1. Emotional Needs of Adolescents & Adults
2. Psychological Development of Adolescents
3. The Adolescent Brain Development
4. The Role of Creativity in the Adolescent Development
5. Acceptance & Creativity: The Antidote to Adolescents' Suffering
6. The Importance of Decision-Making
7. Writing Your Own Life Story
For information or registration please email me: email@example.com